Cooks Cooks

Simple Zucchini Salad

Easter might look a touch different this year, but that doesn’t mean brunch doesn’t go on! These Blueberry Citrus Scones are going to be the right addition!
Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you all had an incredible weekend filled with sun and fun! albeit we’re still social distancing, we had a stunning time having backyard picnics and taking long walks. We’re taking the maximum amount advantage of getting this forced time together as possible and that i can truly say that we’ve made the simplest out of things . Want another highlight? These Blueberry Citrus Scones, for sure.

To be honest, I’m feeling slightly bummed at the instant . apart from the standard Corona Virus news, this weekend is Easter. Easter is certainly in my top three holidays, so it feels pretty disheartening that I won’t be ready to see my family. It’s always a practice on behalf of me to hunt easter eggs (yes, I’m 31) with my grandpa and last year it had been so exciting that Norah could take part . Now that she’s almost two, i do know she would really love that activity and that i hate she’ll miss out on being together with her cousins. i do know we'll eventually get to form it up and we’re still planning on celebrating just the three folks so, here’s to watching the brilliant side! All I can say is that I’m so thankful for Facetime immediately . Norah’s grandparents have obviously been missing her terribly since they’re wont to seeing her a couple of times a month. We’ve started having them read her a story before bed and it’s such a pleasant thanks to end the day! If you're distancing from family with kids I highly recommend doing it.

Are these Blueberry Citrus Scones anything terribly exciting? Nah. Are they the right comforting pastry to feature to your Easter brunch table? Yep. I’m thinking that for our at-home Easter we'll do a frittata, bacon and a pastry then do dinner with ham, salad , deviled eggs, and salad. a minimum of we all know we’ll all remember this weird Easter for years to come!

التعليقات



If you like the content of our blog, we hope to stay in constant communication, just enter your email to subscribe to the blog's express mail to receive new blog updates, and you can also send a message by clicking on the adjacent button ...

إتصل بنا

Cooks

2020